Greetings from the Hollow Ships!



Thanks so much to everyone who came to visit us today! It was great to hear about so many other people taking part. I really hope we can get out for a bit next week to visit some other venues.

And who knew that combing ceramics, white curtains and excited toddlers could be, well, a little bit nerve racking? They don’t seem to mention this anywhere in the parenting books.


It has been a VERY hectic few - weeks? Months? Preparing for this but it has been great fun so far.

We’re closed tomorrow for Adam’s 5th birthday party (go away rain) but will be opening the ships again next Saturday.



I'll write more about the project in the week. I'll probably also use this as an excuse to write about other things that I feel are connected to it.

Right, I have a dinosaur birthday cake to make...

e17arttrail.co.uk | yaaritmechany.com | Hollow Ships Audio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hollow Ships and Other Vessels

An Old Diary